- Affordable fees structure
- FREE study materials
- International ACCA lecturers
- Full Time & Part Time classes
- Individual attention
- Ease of access (at the door step of Victoria Bus Station)
- Free Wi-Fi access
- After class support services
- FREE Bus pass for Full Time students (Conditions apply)
- Course counselling
- Small class size
- HRDC refund (applicable as per rules in force)
- and Flexibility
Why Choose AEA Training Centre for ACCA?
All our tutors have individually demonstrated their effective and efficient lecturing abilities by producing the best performing students with the highest marks nationally. On many occasions their students have missed the top rank owing to a marginal difference in marks (1 or 2 points). Some of these students have achieved such na excellent performance despite they have never done accounting at secondary level, given that we start everything from scratch in the first level. Still, some of them manage to pass all the papers at first attempt!. So, YOU can be among the top students the next time!
- Our lecturer’s Past Performance
- Always achieve a pass rate that beats the world average.
- Students regularly rank first nationally and are also among the best at Professional Level as detailed in the Hall of Fame Below:
|Exam Session||Paper||Name of Student|
|Dec. 2010||F1||Anjali Gokool|
|June 2012||P1||Kishan Ramburn|
|June 2012||P3||Vaishalee Beedasy|
|Jun 2013||F9||Mahendra Pultoo|
|Jun 2013||F9||Yuvrajen Peechen|
|Dec 2013||F9||Yashna Beeharry|
|Jun 2014||P6||Mahendra Pultoo|
|Dec 2014||F7||Akheelrao Mahadoo|
|Dec 2014||P3||Sarveshwar Harradon|
Best Professional Level Students
These are among the top 3 students for the year with highest total marks in all 5 professional papers at national level. This is the collective excellent performance of all our Professional Level tutors.
|Year||Ranking||Name of Student|
|2014||1st||Lovrita Reddy Appadu|